front suspension...

novita1021

hey does anyone know where these struts probably came from...the front is all upgraded i just dont know from what car...when i changed the brake pad i had to use 71 240z pads from autozone...know i want to put new front shocks/strut but ive never seen these on a car...so idk they had to cut the tower so they could fit...any ideas???:(:confused:

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your right ...hehe...

but those springs and struts look thinner than mine...mine look to be wider...more like the 280 ones..haha im confused...

so its 210 tops

280zx springs and struts

240z brake clipers

seems complicated...hehe

yeah its stops prety good...especialy when i low gear...

ill post some up tomorrow its too dark right know...

as for the 283 thats gone...hehe..

yeah thats how i got the car last year in november...on the 15 of this month is a full year that ive had my 510..hear are some piks the day i got the car...ill post the pix of the suspention when i get some clean pix..ohh and a buddy of mine that has a 73 2dr and a coupe took a look at my whole sus front and back and said "yeah bro this isnt the original suspention its all modified...ill take some clear pix of the rear as well...well thanks mklotz..that pik gave me an idea of what to probably do...

it was still on the truck hehe

11-15-07_1713.jpg

11-15-07_1656.jpg

11-15-07_1655.jpg

a few months later..

08-19-08_2051.jpg

ohh i have some universal coilovers you think i could use these?

exactly like these but blue

a44a_1.jpg

so the struts can only be from a newer 510 or a 200sx...so what about the calipers are they from one of those too..cuz I had to use 240z brake pads the 510 ones weren't it..I need to change the struts the ride alil ruff now and one of th struts knock now..so which one should I get?

well I might go with those but I look at all the steering components and I have to replace all of it ball joints tc end everything...and I have a lot of play on the wheel so yeah well the whole front is gtting redone...

then I was thinking of swaping out the old L but idk my friend is giving me a Z22e for free with a 5spd. but idk I have a L18 with a closed A87 and a header but I want turbo with a BOV..hehe so idk...can that Z22e be turbo'd up and hooked up fuel injected and how much would I be looking to spend...

yeah...dawm that sucks...well he's giving me the engine tranny wire harnes intake and and exhaust so its complete but we don't know if ts runing...

ohh what brand of ball joints should I by...they have these amrican one at the auto supply store around the block...but I remember someone said not to buy those the said to buy japanese ones..