My 79 KC winter project...Yeti Project

Well winter time is here in Colorado. This was taken tonight.

Firstsnow001.jpg

Ill be starting my tear down now and working on items. I already have parts collected and parts onthe way and will be getting much more.

So here is the truck and I will be updating everything on this thread...My Yeti project

Datsunpics001.jpg

Datsunpics006.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this winter the plans are to go through the suspension and motor. Rear discs, four link the rear, coil overs on all four corners, I have Titans to go on there, new exhaust.

Nice thing where I live in Colorado I have no smog restrictions. I will go through the L20 and clean it up and stick in a five speed and do the usual mods but eventually I will drop in the KA24 swap.

Start working onthe body, by getting in new panels and I do want to put in a targa top in. then the interior is going leather.

Outside paint will be gloss black and I am partial to chrome so chrome accents, I am thinking instead of ghost flames putting a ghost rising sun on the hood.

Still playing around with alot of these ideas, we will see what I do end up with.

I will post pics of the garage space soon, I am remodeling it right now. I have a full kithcen cab set up going in right now to make a nice work bench area. Actually that would make a good thread too, seeing everyones work space.

this winter the plans are to go through the suspension and motor. Rear discs, four link the rear, coil overs on all four corners, I have Titans to go on there, new exhaust.

Nice thing where I live in Colorado I have no smog restrictions. I will go through the L20 and clean it up and stick in a five speed and do the usual mods but eventually I will drop in the KA24 swap.

Start working onthe body, by getting in new panels and I do want to put in a targa top in. then the interior is going leather.

Outside paint will be gloss black and I am partial to chrome so chrome accents, I am thinking instead of ghost flames putting a ghost rising sun on the hood.

Still playing around with alot of these ideas, we will see what I do end up with.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

I will post pics of the garage space soon, I am remodeling it right now. I have a full kithcen cab set up going in right now to make a nice work bench area. Actually that would make a good thread too, seeing everyones work space.

Great, but all you'll get form me is a picture of my driveway. My garage is complete with cracked floor, my roadrace project, 2 motorcycles (one disassembled) and shelves. You'll need no photos from me.