72' 620 Modern Refresh

72patbo620

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bottom side didn't come out as nicely as I hoped, but I did the best I could.  Trying to get around that cutout cleanly proved to be a complete PITA.  

20160220_131339.jpg

Got it all installed and made some floor mats from some turf.  Its a surf truck so it's going to get sandy and a little wet. (Don't mind the wires running through the trans cutout, it was a quick fix to get me to pass inspection for reverse lights.)   

20160220_200832.jpg

Even got a chance to clean up and paint the stock jack and and tools. 

20160220_202813.jpg

Lastly I had a chance to change my brown coolant and put some hose water through the radiator and block to give it a good flush. 

Tomorrow I should have a chance to fix some headlight rings and install my amber fogs, also it turns out 4th gear is not whining, I believe its a screaming speedometer cable which I am just going to try and lube with a bunch of gear oil.  

Other than that, I think I want to start gathering supplies for a disc brake conversion up front but want to be able to fit it under the stock wheels.  Can it be done with some D21 hardbody calipers?

I'm way digging your rogue deadguy shift knob, that is some might fine brew!