introduction

LOL well it IS and introduction thread but it's Antonio's. No matter welcome anyway 125.  Yes indeed, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here. You might want to go to the Project Datto forum and start your own build thread later. This is a popular way to record what you have done with text and pictures and in order to make updates, it's a great way to motivate.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw lookie, the new guy posted pics.

Welcome from downunder Antonio.

And dont listen to Mike, no one knows anything about Datsuns on here.

As another member once said, "Ratsun is a smartarse enthusiasts forum, we just all own Datsuns" (or something like that).

Aw lookie, the new guy posted pics.

Welcome from downunder Antonio.

And dont listen to Mile, no one knows anything about Datsuns on here.

As another member once said, "Ratsun is a smartarse enthusiasts forum, we just all own Datsuns" (or something like that).

We are a smart-ass enthusiasts forum. We all just happen to own Datsuns.

It was hellamikey that said that.

I had it as my sig for years until tendril dropped the bombshell I use now.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I am more of a forum lurker than anything else kind of shy when it comes to this stuff for some reason but willing to give my input and help as much as I can from this point on. Have gathered quite some parts but now I'm second guessing myself on a few parts. This is a break down of the main upgrades I have for this project so far, most of the parts have not made it to the car SMH (Will post more pics soon)

ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN:

*Datsport SR conversion full kit

*S13 SR20DET Red Top

*Greddy Intake manifold with Q45 90mm throttle body

*CX Racing Intercooler (modded angle of outlets)

*Summit Racing radiator

*Wiring Specialties Mil-Spec harness

*R200 diff (Installed)

*Kaaz 2-way limited slip diff

SUSPENSION:

*Datsport front coilover system w/ Nissan 4 piston calipers

*Datsport full rear suspension kit w/ Z31 brakes assembled from Datsport (x-member, control arms, shocks, springs, diff brace, etc)

FUEL:

*Modded OEM tank with a S13 in-tank fuel pump system

*Nissan R35 fuel pump

*550cc Injectors

MISC:

*Datsport brake booster kit

*Datsport steering brace kit

This seems like a never ending project, hopefully I make my mind up soon enough to get the car painted and start bolting down parts. Also might be forgetting a few parts here and there and one last thing, you guys input/ recommendations will be greatly appreciated it since I'm kind of in a limbo right now.

Thanks again

Well, if "we" ALL knew what a 73 510 looks like, "we" would know that there were no 73 goons.. only 2dr coupes.

;)

It's true. (well not the coupe part) Also all '73s were built in '72. I know generally what a '73 510 looks like but I sure don't know what his looks like.