Twin sidedrafts on a LHD B310

sunny310

So i would like to put twin sidedraft carbs on a 210 whenever i get one but will it be able to fit? I know on the 1200 u have to move the master cylinder but the b310 is a bit wider so im assuming it should fit but really tight.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The carbs will fit, just won't have room for much of an air filter. If you're running short velocity stacks instead, you should be fine. Not all intakes are created equal. Obviously the shorter the intake manifold, the better. 

I did see a guy who modified his motor mounts to move the engine over about an inch and a half. Made the carbs fit much easier. Thought I'd mention it.  ^_^

I was looking for a cheap 210 but had to use the cash i had. But im checking out craigslist...maybe ill find a deal. I want to get a 79 2 door( but ill take a 4 door too) with a 4 speed just like my dad had. My dad passed away a month and a half ago and i want to get one and fix it up like the one he had like a tribute to him. He is the one who got me into these cars. I still have my first b310 back home and ended selling my other 81 b310 after he passed away. So i really want to get another one.