Time for another sweet project!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody fucked the hood on it. Too bad.

I owned a '65 Laurentien 283 auto, my winter car/beater for '73. In Canada they were called Laurntiens and Parisiennes but in the states the were Catalinas and Bonnevilles. Ours were chevs with pontiac body pannels added.

thought you already had a car similar to that in your driveway?

Took me a while get what you were saying... I thought you were refering to my Chevelle. The similar car in the driveway is my Dad's 67 LeMans. I only wish it was mine :o

I think I will probably end up selling this car. I spent the day working on it, and assessing the situation, and I think it's probably more of a project than I wanted, and it will cost me way too much money to make it worth a crap. For the most part the body is in good condition, except the quarters are pretty much f*&cked, and they don't make reproduction quarter panels for these cars that I can find. Rear body mounts are pretty much rusted off too... Guess I shoulda brought a flashlight with me when I went to look at it the first time. Luckily I got it cheap enough, I can probably spend a little time and $$ cleaning it up, and still make a little extra dollars to put back in my pocket... It's got some other mechanical problems, but I wont go into that.

Took me a while get what you were saying... I thought you were refering to my Chevelle. The similar car in the driveway is my Dad's 67 LeMans. I only wish it was mine :o

I think I will probably end up selling this car. I spent the day working on it, and assessing the situation, and I think it's probably more of a project than I wanted, and it will cost me way too much money to make it worth a crap. For the most part the body is in good condition, except the quarters are pretty much f*&cked, and they don't make reproduction quarter panels for these cars that I can find. Rear body mounts are pretty much rusted off too... Guess I shoulda brought a flashlight with me when I went to look at it the first time. Luckily I got it cheap enough, I can probably spend a little time and $$ cleaning it up, and still make a little extra dollars to put back in my pocket... It's got some other mechanical problems, but I wont go into that.

That sucks, hopefully you can turn a profit from it. Likely will keep some one else's car on the road that much longer.