$5k but cool ride

Reply to: sale-792350331@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-08-11, 2:09PM PDT

i have here a 1971 datsun 521 pickup with paint, its the new 350z pait color PPG paint that is less than a year old. the hood is not done yet but i probably will have it done for new buyer. new bearings in back. all new rotors, all new calipers, new hardlines, new softlines, new 15/16" master cyliner off a 280zx. new clutch master cyliner and slave cyliner with new soft line their too. has a rebuilt L20b with less than 200 miles on it. a 32/36 webber down draft carburator fuels the engine. the webber has been rebuilt also. the engine has MSD 8.8mm wires on it with a MSD blaster 2 coil! it has a black box distributor in it. everything works. still in break in. attached to it is a 5speed dogleg transmission that shifts smooth. the 18" titan rims are wraped with 225/40/18 tires that have less than 500 miles on the rubber and rims! inclued in the sale is another windshield and a new gasket to install it. i have 3" lowering blocks in the rear and monroe air shocks. i had a offer for 5000$ last time before i had the engine rebuild so im hoping that i get a simular offer. but if not im taking best offers

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 792350331

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting....profile location says Virginia, but truck is in Modesto, CA???

I think this guy is thinking he's doing us a favor by pointing these Datsuns for sale...I don't think he means he's selling them. Looks to be a cut and paste job from the CL ads. Good intentions, poor execution :P

hey butt heads... if your interested, then do some digging to find the truck, if you just want to look at some pictures then buy a magazine......

trying to be helpful...:fu:

i am on the east coast and looking for another datsun 521 in decent shape and willing to pay to have it transported out east.....want a reliable weekend cruiser....:cool:

hey butt heads... if your interested, then do some digging to find the truck, if you just want to look at some pictures then buy a magazine......

trying to be helpful...:fu:

i am on the east coast and looking for another datsun 521 in decent shape and willing to pay to have it transported out east.....want a reliable weekend cruiser....:cool:

It is prolly just as much work to simply post a link than it is to copy the entire message. And more helpful.

Secondly, since you don't give us a state, just a city in the listing, we really gotta dig through google to find out what part of the union it is located in. It is a big country!

I do appreciate you posting the info though.

Heh you know this is a nice looking truck! HAs all the stuff that I wish was done to mine.

It is funny, when I see that someone has gone to this extent to do up a 521, I get a little sad that they never found Ratsun! I feel like a lost brother never found his way home!

His ad is a great example of when taking the time to describe something in detail would be worthwhile...

Something to remember about the datto rigs we all love so much... They aren't worth a whole hell of a lot on the resale side of things. They surely are not an investment!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.