Keep them Running!

1979 Datsun 810

If you ever get that 810 running would you ever consider a trade for a 84 Maxima sedan?

I have some 810 parts here (perfect crack-free dash pads mmmmm) but... only fit right hand drive.. sorry. If you get stuck for any little bits of trim, give me a shout, I have new and used 810 parts, however, the 810 that we got in the UK had quite a lot of differences to the USA market one, for example ours only had 4 pot engines. (L16 or L18) So the whole front end was shorter.

• Like 1

I have some 810 parts here (perfect crack-free dash pads mmmmm) but... only fit right hand drive.. sorry. If you get stuck for any little bits of trim, give me a shout, I have new and used 810 parts, however, the 810 that we got in the UK had quite a lot of differences to the USA market one, for example ours only had 4 pot engines. (L16 or L18) So the whole front end was shorter.

Do you have the small bumpers front and back? If you know to get some please let know I could get them but there gonna run me up to $750 USD.

If you ever get that 810 running would you ever consider a trade for a 84 Maxima sedan?

I will let you know in time....I am busy right now with parting out a couple of 280ZXT's.

Jamal

I wish you are in the states.....I will be all over your parts.

Just shipped the 810  to over seas(Dubai).......It's going to be a Full restoration.Yes I know am gonna miss her but just bought me a 4 door 77 810.

I will post some pictures when it get her in Phoenix.

• Like 1

Wow, thats awesome. They really love the 70's-80's datsuns in the middle east. I am sure its in good hands.

I amnlooking for marron A pillar covers. Right and left hand side.

I amnlooking for marron A pillar covers. Right and left hand side.

Put a ad the on the classifieds when you get to 25 posts. Lucky guy you are man I got my 810 wagon from Justin as well. Parts are kinda hard to come by so keep an eye out at the junkyards, eBay, yahoo Japan, and even Facebook Datsun pages.

I just bought me a 73  Kenmeri two door from Australia, shipped it to Dubai UAE....went through engine swap, Rt hand drive to Lt, body work and paint....it will be here in the states very soon.

• Like 1