New to the b game from socal. need your help!

rasrx7

Been playing with Datsun and Nissan for awhile and now i finally got my hands on a 76 B210. I've been working on it since February. I got it as a gift to myself and a project to keep me busy on the weekends. It was in rough shape when i got it and its finally coming together. 

10318711_10152196060358392_942351170_n.j

10312173_10152196067573392_54382013_n.jp

The other night, while having dinner, parked in the OC for dinner I came out to this. Drivers window smashed. Looks like nothing was stolen, but I'm thinking they got a look at my reg card and are hoping to grab this thing off my driveway with the window out.Luckily i keep the car else where. 

10318691_10152202170683392_1745116377_n.

Anyways. now i am on the search for the glass, which im sure most of you know, is not easy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have sent out request on other forums and social media sites to no avail. i am hoping someone on here can help me out. Thanks again everyone. Cheers. 

10323098_10152202170738392_1202039154_n.

• Like 2
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For $100 you could replace those seats with something that photograph better. Booster cables in the back seat beg the question is this running ok?

Automatic, stock motor, broken front driver's window, no radio or heater, poor paint job. How is it legal without the bumper? What does 'custom exhaust' mean... fart cannon? Jay Leno might buy it.

You should keep and enjoy this car.

Is this the other project? Or what else do you have?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/4438671490.html

00z0z_kphvImaaoii_600x450.jpg

If not thats probably the other one you should be keeping. Its sweet!

I juggle cars a lot, my datsun actually being the first one I plan to keep for my self in years so I understand.

Safety restrictions, exhaust restrictions. There was something about the distance between the occupant's feet and the bumper.

I tagged a '68 Suzuki unitruck without any problems, I tried to tag an '84 Sanfu and they wouldn't let me, they said the vehicle code restricted it to '71-down.

I went to a different DMV and tagged it as a '70