i picked up another 720AWD

Messi720D

CAM00054_zpsa2423789.jpg

so i pcked up this awd 720 for $600 it was not running owner said motor locked up but it wasnt starter was stuck in couple bangs with a hammer it started to crank :rofl:  little bit of starter fluid and gas started right up :thumbup:  does not over heat or anything shifts well and all  so now im a little new to these 4x4 whats the goods whats the bads and how can we make it better i was going to sell it but it looks like the 4wd seems to work well need to take it out for some fun and see if its gonna worth it keeping it originally i was looking for a 4 cyl 4x4 and found it and got lucky it runs :thumbup: now to make it into a tree stump pulling beast

CAM00055_zpsa219e877.jpg

big heavy duty hitch :confused:

CAM00056_zps5f62aa94.jpg

no real big body damge just la couple dings here and there well and tailgate little beat up :w00t:

CAM00057_zps5d33f56c.jpg

looks like owner serviced all diff and tranny oil and new cv shfts up front in 2011 acorrding to bills left in glove box

CAM00062_zpsd1766bba.jpg

CAM00060_zps5b41a006.jpg

it idles a little high like at 1200rpm but yet havent reall digged into it

CAM00052_zps3c0c8628.jpg

dash only reads 166k wonder if that is true?? and carpet is not ripped or really stained seats in tact i wonder if these are factory seats

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic