Bay Area Weekend Meet.

paradime

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good turn out for a first meet with about 10-12 cars and trucks. A serious lack of goon and Z representation though, so you guys can expect some heavy lobbying come next month. Forgot my damn phone, but picts are coming from other guys.

Good to put a face to some of you guys. Heads up to all the doubters, RVD is cool as advertised. Dude uses the AC compressor in his truck to run his air tools on job sites. That shit makes Macgyver look like a K-Mart sissy.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh this is for u francisco y gusgus no me invitaron al meet ahi mire sus caminonetas

Yo no fui! I just found out about these meets and that 521 is not mine. I'll text you later because some other ppl want to start a Saturday meet in SJ.

There are actually 5 Sundays this month, so the meet will be on the 15th, next Sunday. Same Place, same time, 3:00 pm, no Magaritas this time though. I threw out a bucket full last month, so it's BYOM. See you there.