How About Post Some "PAT-INA" Paint Job J-Tin!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres result #1 if you search for 'patina'... I'd find the others if I wasnt on mobile: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56599-post-your-patina/

And heres my contribution sweetie

b2af7564c91f11e3a37f0002c99d49d8_8.jpg

I'll look for the other threads too then.

who are you calling "sweetie" ? The cartoon pig in my signature is in reference to the " Lipstick on a pig", it wouldn't have looked right if I'd posted Porky pig,instead of Petunia pig. my name's Loren O. ,as in Mr. Loren O. Just trying to clear that up for you. Just in case.

I'll look for the other threads too then.

who are you calling "sweetie" ? The cartoon pig in my signature is in reference to the " Lipstick on a pig", it wouldn't have looked right if I'd posted Porky pig,instead of Petunia pig. my name's Loren O. ,as in Mr. Loren O. Just trying to clear that up for you. Just in case.

OP called me sweetie so I returned the favor.

Yeah, same one. You can pop it out so it look great, but as soon as you barely touch the fender again it re-dents. Its not super obvious normally... the editing and light back it look way worse. 

the drivers fender on my dads 73' does the same thing. has done it on all the drivers fenders he's had on there.