Anyone have interest in a 411 wagon?

Not mine, but a friends.

Heres the story, my friend purchased the wagon 10 or 15 years ago. It hasnt run in years... since before I knew him, 5+ years. It sits on the side of his house, being forgotten and taking up space. I know my friend will sell it, but doesnt want to put any effort in selling it.

He's mentioned $1500.00, I *think*, no promises. Anyway, I will be happy to get more info and pictures if anyone is interested. The wagon is located in Bakersfield, CA. I know he has no interest in transporting it outside of moving it from the side of his house to the front. I'm pretty sure it's complete.

It looks like this, but not this one:

67DatsunSSSRL411wagon.JPG

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM me pics, mileage, etc and the VIN for the future 410/411 Registry.

FWIW, the red one in the pic is a '67. Only the '67 US 411's had the little round reflectors above the rear tail lights.

My friend went on a company lake trip for the weekend. When he gets back I will try to get the pics and more detailed info.

• 2 weeks later...
Sick Goon. Did he happen to throw out a "make it go away" number?

No, he's not at the point to "make it go away." He seems pretty firm at $1500.00.

I can provide a phone number if you would like, maybe you'll catch him during a "tight" month....?

very very nice... I love those wagons. I have word of one in GA in very good shape and if I can get it i'm planning a turbo swap that involves no cutting.. :)

That I wanna see. It's tight in there. A guy on the EarlyDatsunClub shoehorned a CA, but I'm pretty sure he had to cut. I'll try to find his email.