Where's The Ignition Module On 78 620 ??

difrangia

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot, guys. Kick panel. That is where I was gonna look next as I see some wires going in behind through the notch at the top of the panel. Guess I'm too much of a country boy. Fascia means the dash panel or the grille to me. I've messes with European cars and manuals since the 70's and that's where my conditioning on fascia comes from.

I've about got a double hernia and an acute crick in my neck from looking for the sucker under the dash.

I also agree that the Haynes manual is low grade toilet paper. I get most of my information from the Ratsun Digest.

:) no prob thats why the forum exists right.!!?

The module is fully exposed... when sitting in the drivers seat, look just below the glove box in front of the passenger door & you will see it. It's just above the speaker & package tray (if you have one)

Thanks a lot, guys. Kick panel. That is where I was gonna look next as I see some wires going in behind through the notch at the top of the panel......