Any Pics of S30 running WITH OUT front fenders

The boys and I had the fenders off the Z the other night,  with the hood on and no lower valance....and one of them says, dad what if we just left it like this....?

I said maybe....find some rod head lights from Speedway.com, and see what ya think....

Im sure its been done before...just wondered if anyone had any pics or input is also welcomed...

Keep in mind this car is far from concourse...thats why we come to this site...lol

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, true and good point, good thing is the current windshield is being replaced, we could give it a few trial runs, there are few gravel roads here in AZ.

I dont think Ill have them take this route (no fenders) but since there off why not at least see what kicks up on the shield. Maybe mock up some lights, anyone know how to photo shop well, Ill post a pic tonight, maybe throw different sized ones, square round whatever?

6"  Hellas on hood corners would look bad ass but you would probably need 2 sets for high / low..

You could probably make quickie gravel shields outta semi truck mudflaps we used it as scattershield protection in lower class circle track racing and it was pretty scookum. And cheap if your a freeway gatherer.

Thought the same thing, still need to do the test of rock throwing. Ill get a pic up tomorrow and see if anyone can photoshop some lights and ideas. In the process of doing the rear flares, Ill just tape them up for now to get the full effect and overall look.

Im 50/50 on the idea, if we go none front fenders, Ill still make to where you can install the fenders with no issues.

Is front sheetmetal getting that hard to find nowdays?  The average windshield in phx only lasts 6 months

anyways. rock rocks rocks everywhere!

True story,

we have sheet metal, it was just the twins looked at the front of the car, with its big 225 tires in the front with no fenders, and newly painted grill...and it struck all 3 of us...this looks bad ass, but is it practical?....I think we are going with fenders though.