Ratsun spell checker/grammar improvements

The only thing that HybridZ is good for reading, is stuff that is on every other z website.

They went to the full effect of banning my actual computer's CPU. No joke. I was warned for not capitalizing sentences, and I posted  "If this is your attitude towards users on the internet, then I will post somewhere else, have a nice life"

And two weeks or a month later I cant access their site, ONLY on this computer, I moved houses and have a new I.P., still can't access it, Only on this computer.

Pretty hilarious actually, I have gotten a pretty good laugh out of it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that HybridZ is good for reading, is stuff that is on every other z website.

They went to the full effect of banning my actualy computer's CPU. No joke. I was warned for not capitalizing sentences, and I posted  "If this is your attitude towards users on the internet, then I will post somewhere else, have a nice life"

And two weeks or a month later I cant access their site, ONLY on this computer, I moved houses and have a new I.P., still can't access it, Only on this computer.

Pretty hilarious actually, I have gotten a pretty good laugh out of it.

Cookies.

-Robert

wow skib is back on a regular basis :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

now wut er ya all talkin bout werth ther spelin  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu:  :fu: