Noobie!! Questions. Parts. Ideas. 74 620

Zito249

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think JC Whitney and other online joints sell most of the front sheet metal. Probably not the cowl though (windshield wiper piece)

I bought the front apron for mine and it fits ok I guess. Better to find original datsun steel if you can.

I put porsche 914 seats in mine. They are thin and mostly comfortable depending on whose butt you ask I guess.

There are many seat installs written about on Ratsun. A google search find Jaguar, honda, Porsche, Volvo, and many others installed.

I think JC Whitney and other online joints sell most of the front sheet metal. Probably not the cowl though (windshield wiper piece)

I bought the front apron for mine and it fits ok I guess. Better to find original datsun steel if you can.

I put porsche 914 seats in mine. They are thin and mostly comfortable depending on whose butt you ask I guess.

There are many seat installs written about on Ratsun. A google search find Jaguar, honda, Porsche, Volvo, and many others installed.

Can you post a pic? I wanna see your set up. Thanks!:)

About 15 seconds typing what 6 bolt rims fit the 620 into our search function resulted in this... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/42315-rims-for-620/ Time to start learning how to master the search function button. 

Most of you questions can be answered there.

Most of you questions can be answered there.

Okay good to know, sorry about that. I only use the mobile version of the site and I always only have this web page open on my phone, just always reload this page and that's about it. Thanks though.

It's no problem. The rims question and how to lower the ride height and just about everything you can think of have all been asked before and answered. A search will turn up all kinds of answers and you don't have to wait.

• 4 weeks later...