mtiger69 just got my 2nd 521

mtiger69

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You say have a photobucket acct, so go to the album that has the photo you want to post, then click on the photo you want to publish, now it should be a large photo, above the photo is a row of symbols, facebook, twiter, and such, one looks like a chain link. left click on that one, now there should be 4 choices, you want the bottom one that says "IMG", left click on that one, then go to your post, left click in the field of your post, right click and paste, that will place the code in the reply, when you post the reply, the photo should be in the reply.

Picasa is easier to use than photolame when posting photos on Ratsun, both the sites have major issues with ease of use for beginners.

• Like 1

Don't listen to him(mrbig), you likely will not like an auto behind one of these L16 engines, most of us on here that have had one want to change over to a 5 speed.

The 521 did not come with an auto in this country, not sure about the rest of the word, but the 620 and I believe the 510 did, but they are very hard to find, and the 510 auto is rare as I recall.

If you have the skills, you could take an engine out of a more modern Nissan and put it in your truck, but unless you know what you are doing, I would suggest that you don't do it, as that is a good way to lose interest, and ultimately it will end up getting scrapped or sold for cheap just so you don't have to look at it anymore.