DATSLOCO'S X-MAS FUN RUN DEC 14th

Datsloco

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:45AM 1st meeting spot for the central valley peeps 14548 Pinevalley Dr Lathrop CA

9:30AM 2nd meeting spot also in the valley Shell Gas Station 25460 Schulte Rd, Tracy CA

10:15AM 3rd meeting spot for the bay area peeps Valero Gas Station 115 S Vasco Rd Livermore CA

11:30AM We should be arriving at our lunch/picnic area, junction bar&grill 47300 Mines Rd Livermore CA. You can bring your own lunch or purchase food there.

After lunch we will head up the mountain to the Lick Observatory 7298 Mount Hamilton Road, Mount Hamilton CA. We will break here and take pics.

Then we will head back down the mountain back to our junction lunch spot and head east on Del Puerto Canyon Rd towards I5 Patterson CA.

We will Re-Group in Patterson and head towards our last stop at Dell'Osso Farm 26 Stewart Rd Lathrop CA

• Like 1

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: NNED TO CAHNGE MY FRONT BREAKS ON YEALLA . I WANT TO PICK N PULL IN NEWARK AND FOUND SOME . SHOES FOR YEALLA AND LUCKY LIL RATS I M FOUND SOME NICE DURALAST GOLD . AND YOU KNOW FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT YAA MEAN . THAT RATY AND SPARK PLUGG WITH CAP & ROTOR . BOOYAA  

• Like 1

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: NNED TO CAHNGE MY FRONT BREAKS ON YEALLA . I WANT TO PICK N PULL IN NEWARK AND FOUND SOME . SHOES FOR YEALLA AND LUCKY LIL RATS I M FOUND SOME NICE DURALAST GOLD . AND YOU KNOW FIVE FINGER DISCOUNT YAA MEAN . THAT RATY AND SPARK PLUGG WITH CAP & ROTOR . BOOYAA  

yealla was

:ph34r:  :ph34r: :ph34r:    :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  

• Like 3

8:45AM 1st meeting spot for the central valley peeps 14548 Pinevalley Dr Lathrop CA

9:30AM 2nd meeting spot also in the valley Shell Gas Station 25460 Schulte Rd, Tracy CA

10:15AM 3rd meeting spot for the bay area peeps Valero Gas Station 115 S Vasco Rd Livermore CA

11:30AM We should be arriving at our lunch/picnic area, junction bar&grill 47300 Mines Rd Livermore CA. You can bring your own lunch or purchase food there.

After lunch we will head up the mountain to the Lick Observatory 7298 Mount Hamilton Road, Mount Hamilton CA. We will break here and take pics.

Then we will head back down the mountain back to our junction lunch spot and head east on Del Puerto Canyon Rd towards I5 Patterson CA.

We will Re-Group in Patterson and head towards our last stop at Dell'Osso Farm 26 Stewart Rd Lathrop CA

Awesome, I'm stoked! 

Should be meeting you guys at either 10:15 or 11:30 meeting spot depending on how early I get up :P