Ok Parts for sale and given away, project near completion.

You need the short D-shaft for a 5 speed (or long tail 4 speed) swap on an early 72 or 73 620... They still had the monkey motion short tail.

I have a long tail 4-speed out of a L-18 620 so I think this is what I would need, right?

Adam, I was thinking this might drop right in a poster tube wrapped with an old towel or newspaper. ('Lil extra tape on the ends?)How wide is it at it's thickest?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just measured the flywheel and it read 9 inches. 9 inches = 228.6 mm, so I guess it is the 225mm flywheel. It did come out of my l18 from the 620.

Fisch. Just cleaned it up and boxed it. Will get shipping quotes tomorrow. Thanks!:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The only thing I have left I think is the fan shroud...

I have the kind pin suspension complete for sale for a 1974 Datsun 620 in good condition. Its pending SALE!!!! but I am throwing it out there in case he backs out...

It comes with the 3 hubs. brakes, drums, control arms, spindles, the whole thing minus bushings. Might even include NEW front brake pads if interested!!! No sway bar...

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

Sorry I junked everything. The window was good and everything. I broke the glass to be sent to scrap... Only the shrow and the suspension is left... I could get other stuff... What exactly are you looking for?

• 2 weeks later...

Two right rear lights. one left and one right turn signal lenses. And a dash speedo 1974 620 thing... Lenses are cracked but still good and legal.

IMG_7304.jpg

Was going to throw them away but if someone wants them... let me know... I dont know 10 bux with ship?

I had stuff for sale in the past but chickend out since my truck still had many problems. Now she's almost done and well I want to sell the remaing parts I have...

620 driver door with window 10$... Has rust on the bottom OBO

Short drive shaft for a 5 speed conversion for a 620. 20$ OBO

A87 head closed "no water ports", l16 intake, header shorty "Trimil", 32/36 carb Weber, Powder coated valve cover, Intake header gasket, 200.00$ OBO The head and weber will need to be rebuilt btw....

l20 dizzy but not matchbox type. 10$ OBO

1978/79 front suspension with disks and calipers and arms etc... make offer

Free 620 seat, l18 block and l20b block with chain covers. Only free if they are going to be used on there project/car.

My name is Adam and I'm in the LA area. If you need something let me know and we can negotiate on the prices. Please note me... Some parts are local pickup only....

THANKS!!!!

Wondered if you still have the distributor?

I had stuff for sale in the past but chickend out since my truck still had many problems. Now she's almost done and well I want to sell the remaing parts I have...

620 driver door with window 10$... Has rust on the bottom OBO

Short drive shaft for a 5 speed conversion for a 620. 20$ OBO

A87 head closed "no water ports", l16 intake, header shorty "Trimil", 32/36 carb Weber, Powder coated valve cover, Intake header gasket, 200.00$ OBO The head and weber will need to be rebuilt btw....

l20 dizzy but not matchbox type. 10$ OBO

1978/79 front suspension with disks and calipers and arms etc... make offer

Free 620 seat, l18 block and l20b block with chain covers. Only free if they are going to be used on there project/car.

My name is Adam and I'm in the LA area. If you need something let me know and we can negotiate on the prices. Please note me... Some parts are local pickup only....

THANKS!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.