Typhoon Haiyan: Pray for the Philippines

I KNOW ITS LATE & ALL BUT I still want to give prayers to our Ratsun families & our friends & family in the Philippines.

As if life there isn't hard enough w/ flooding, earthquakes, storms, poverty, corrupt politicians, etc, this happened.

Also, prayers to the people of Vietnam who were also affected by the same typhoon.

pray-for-the-philippines.jpg?w=480

• Like 5
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost a few extended family. All their houses and belongings gone. It's important for disaster relief funds to be available at times like this. Thus I carry anger at those who continue to collect funds from disasters years past. Pray, yes. But also, accept relief with gratitude and extreme respect. Additionally understand that extending this allotment beyond emergency survival need will likely cost another person their life.

If you can, give to these events. Nothing demonstrates the spirit of humanity more than coming together in times of disaster.

My wife sent a $ donation Tuesday. Sending canned foods & old clothes this sunday.

This will make you mad even more: I was reading on ABS-CBN (Philippine CNN) that one of the group in charged of receiving relief ended up TAXING the relief fund sent by Germany. & that a few relief goods were kept on holding longer (like days) than they had to.  At least, that's what they were reporting.