Bushings for 72 Wagon

nickel&dime

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol now how are we supposed to know the condition of your existing bushings with no information or pictures? ;)

Original Bushings from 1972. Previous owner put new kyb shocks all around last year and didn't put any new bushings. I was hoping to find a kit that had it all

BTW all the rear leaf bushings are NLA and the front has plenty of options that are covered in depth all over this forum... use the search function at the top of the page.

This.  You're not finding anything for the rear.  Ever.  NEVER.  I'm heart broken knowing that I'll probably never get fresh rubber under my car.

Fronts you can find all day on ebay or whatever.  Just search to make sure you know the difference and the correct places on where to use rubber bushings, and where to use poly bushings.

This.  You're not finding anything for the rear.  Ever.  NEVER.  I'm heart broken knowing that I'll probably never get fresh rubber under my car.

Fronts you can find all day on ebay or whatever.  Just search to make sure you know the difference and the correct places on where to use rubber bushings, and where to use poly bushings.

This.

Poly bushings in the wrong place (or if not modified properly) can cause catastrophic failure of some suspension parts. Use rubber, you'll be happier with rubber wondering if you should have used polly raher than having polly and wishing you had used rubber. It's a street car not a race car.

Search rock auto.

This.

Poly bushings in the wrong place (or if not modified properly) can cause catastrophic failure of some suspension parts. Use rubber, you'll be happier with rubber wondering if you should have used polly raher than having polly and wishing you had used rubber. It's a street car not a race car.

Im thinking about gettting this kit:

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Moog_PackageDeal005

I bought that same kit for my car and it was a good buy...

edit: just read my own review on the website and I was reminded I did have a problem with one tie rod end being a different brand... . I recall, I never did get them to replace the part and had to buy a new one through a local supplier. Probably just my bad luck though ;)

Man, I'm harsh! Gave them two stars on the review. Must have been a bad day.

• 2 weeks later...