Flares for a B210 2dr Sedan

SlammedSunny

Hey guys, Ive been trying to decide what flares to put on my 76 B210 2dr sedan, originally i was going to put ZG flares on it, but I really like the looks of the CDM 1200 flares.  Has anybody tried fitting the CDM flares on a B210 before? Or does anybody have other ideas (with pictures) for flares on a B210? I would like to stay with bolt on VS molded or metal flares, only because I prefer the looks of bolt on flares. Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got ta22 flares and datsun 1200 flares which I can get photos of on my 4 door B210 if you like, the ta22 flares are a good fit as is and dont need much work (on the 4 door covers the rear door a little but would be fine on a 2 door) but imo are too wide for the car and look out of place, the 1200 flares need to be cut in the centre and widened to fit the arches which is what Im going to do as they are only 1.5-2" wide opposed to 2.5-3" like the ta22 flares.

EDIT-

These are the ta22 flares

20130428_101444_zps687ad87c.jpg

20130428_101437_zpsc9628b33.jpg

Dont have any pics of them on the rear, or any with the 1200 flares but can get some if you like.

Stevexc, on 06 Oct 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

Ive got ta22 flares and datsun 1200 flares which I can get photos of on my 4 door B210 if you like, the ta22 flares are a good fit as is and dont need much work (on the 4 door covers the rear door a little but would be fine on a 2 door) but imo are too wide for the car and look out of place, the 1200 flares need to be cut in the centre and widened to fit the arches which is what Im going to do as they are only 1.5-2" wide opposed to 2.5-3" like the ta22 flares.

EDIT-

These are the ta22 flares

I quite like those actually. May need to get some of those flares myself.

I quite like those actually. May need to get some of those flares myself.

Yeah the fronts fit really well, rears go over the rear door being a 4 door, and imo are too wide so look weird,  thats why im going with the 1200 flares, they do need to be cut and widened to fit. Ill be working on the cars tomorrow so will tape them on and get photos of each type of flares. 

I wanted to stray away from the ZG flares, well just because I'm weird like that.  The CDM flares just look more period correct for the smaller cars, although are probably too small to fit the B210 wheel wells.  I might have to go with the ZG flares after all since I don't feel like cutting and lengthening 1200 flares