single weber 45 dcoe with cannon intake.anyone running this??

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am running one on a 2.2 liter 20R Toyota motor.  Sucker runs pig rich all the time.  I have had a horrible time getting the jetting sorted out and that is the main cause of my issues.  I will be moving to R1 carbs shortly.  So I will have a 45 DCOE available when that happens... I will make you a deal... :P

I am running one on a 2.2 liter 20R Toyota motor.  Sucker runs pig rich all the time.  I have had a horrible time getting the jetting sorted out and that is the main cause of my issues.  I will be moving to R1 carbs shortly.  So I will have a 45 DCOE available when that happens... I will make you a deal... :P

I am interested. ..

My weber starts great every time, I just have the wrong jets in it.  I can roll into the throttle and everything is great.  If I stomp on the throttle, the carb stumbles really bad.  The carb was jetted for a much bigger cam than what is in the motor and that is the issue.  I don't have anyone around me that works on webers and I am having to do all my jet tuning either by guess or by email.  Getting to be a pain in the arse.  MPGs are guestimated to be around 10 or so.  Also, found that it doesn't like a fuel filter at all.  Funny, because I always run the filter before the pressure reg, so it shouldn't be effecting the amount of gas the carb is geting.  Meh, an AFR gauge would help a ton.