73 interior redo

datsunwizard

Decided to start the interior on my 73 620 that I have had since new.  The dash,instrument panel and the gauge trim piece are cracked. I also wanted to install the new NOS tach to replace the non working Sun tach. When I ordered the truck originally the tach wasn't  even an option.  Got to get the seat done again ( its on it second redo, but after 10 years needs it again).  After having some NOS parts that have been collecting dust on the shelves for many years, I got them down and snapped a few pics. Still have to get the new dash down from the rafters then I'll get some pics of it too. I'll also get some before pics of the old interior before I start. Here is a shot of the exterior of the truck.

DSC00029.jpg

Here is the new instrument panel,

file_zpsfe29dacc.jpg

The gauge face cover,

file_zpsf4774a03.jpg

The new tach,

file_zpse54788e5.jpg

I have been wanting to do this for awhile and since I have been starting to drive the truck more lately, it's time.

• Like 3
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I've had all these NOS parts for over 10 plus years, time to get on with it. Got the dash down from the rafters a few days ago;

file_zps3984a66f.jpg

Unwrapped it to check it out, did find a few small dents from laying on the rafters, but I hope that they will relax after sitting in the truck;

file_zps0ed424cd.jpg

• Like 1