MA.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a big Japanese car show out in Brookline MA at the Larz Anderson Museum every year but I've never been. I was up in NH today and saw a 521 on the road! First time I've ever seen one in the wild. Other than the one I sold a couple weeks ago.It was Blue. Said he brought it here from the west coast. Knew Ratsun. Maybe went by Miller, but I can't remember.

One other time I saw a 710 in Hadley MA. Other than that I've only seen Z cars in the wild.

ok so rider's in salem fisch is in belcher town and im in concord. How far are you two willing to travel, once my z is on the road again i dont mind driving either distance or finding a mutually freindly spot for all parties. We have plenty of options we just need to pony up and make some decisions as to what we want to do. We have so many nice back roads a cruise is easy enough and plenty of state parks for scenic meets. What would you guys want out of a meet?  

I woudnt expect a huge turn out besides the ma guys dave in NH is the only person i can think of within reasonable driving distance(if he would even want to attend idk). I would love to see some more oldskool jap car but their few and far between in these here parts with that said i dont mind a small meet or even attaching to a larger meet like the ones they have at kimble farms.

p.s i think a recal one member in CT but i could be mistaken   

A Datsun and old Skool japanese cars and I don't mind to drive any where but I have to fix my head gasket and the carb

Why do the moderators persist in tolerating the racist "Jap Cars" epithet?  Shall I refer to you as a "HakuJin", "Gaijin" or Honkey to get the perspective?

• Like 1

Do you know any good spots to have this event?

Off the top of my head the minuteman state park is a pretty spot with plent of parking lots good for a low key meet. Ill ponder any other good spots. On a side note it would be cool to have a meet near the coast somewhere we could cruise some nice windy... winedee? coast roads I know one in gloucester but there have to be better ones.

Why do the moderators persist in tolerating the racist "Jap Cars" epithet?  Shall I refer to you as a "HakuJin", "Gaijin" or Honkey to get the perspective?

personally i have two reasons to use Jap instead of the whole spelling Japanese(though i rarely use it). Firstly it saves time in the writing the post call me lazy what ever this is the internet not grammar class. Secondly why does it have to be negative cant we use it in a positive way. I mean what would make you think he's being rascist, to me it would be rascist if he said something like chink car or even worse vtec mobile, he's a member of a forum for a specific brand of japanese automobile he should be your ally not your foe.  just my 2 cents    

honestly this thread is about trying to set up a mass/newengland ratsun meet lets try not to argue over semantics. and i know i added to it my B 

Edited by SlottedMagz

neither do i but he must have his reasons. As this thread effects me seeing more dattos up close and personal i would rather not see it spiral down into an insomniac's type pissing contest. back on topic besides the coast and park, 2a i believe it is is a very nice drive that is close to fisch plus theres the quabon idk how its spelled it was a town that got flooded to make a resevoir that supplies water to boston and many other places in mass that area has plenty of scenic backwoods roads and some good eats at great prices. Actually i totaly forgot but last summer i saw an orange 240 drive past one of the spots im thinking of