Can some one tell me

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a guy on our side of Canada had a bunch made up, I think theres a guy in OZ making them regularly... you should be able to Google something like a muscle car/rat rod/hot rod shop. Those guys do tons of their own fabrication and should be able to hook you up with a nice and correctly shaped rocker. 

where can I find body Panels Replasements for my wagon I need both rocker panels??

ask the 510 keeper, are you in cali?

Bro I don't think theres a fab shop near me I never seen one

T nah I'm form MA.

This can be avoided in the future by completing your profile to include a location. Even putting the state down helps a lot.

This can be avoided in the future by completing your profile to include a location. Even putting the state down helps a lot.

He could be from Salem, Mass. which would explain his location... wouldnt explain his poor use of homophones though :poke:

Which does not equal witch. 

Bro I don't think theres a fab shop near me I never seen one

A good restoration shop should be able to bend one too.  I know there are some up that direction, just not sure where.  Try a Google or yellow pages search for a restoration shop.  Or maybe the AACA classifieds, or Hemmings classifieds.