cross country road trip!

Monsoons just started.Gonna be warm.Don't drive thru washes when they're running.

my friend was telling me about those he said one time he just sat and watched people try to drive thru them.  he said almost every time their car would get washed away.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i first moved here(2000),there is a bridge in town that has "hash marks" on the center column denoting "feet of water" that is currently under the bridge.Well,it seemed that "Captain Corvette" didn't think these numbers applied to Corvette owners.He soon had another "type" of Corvette that made it to the middle before it sank.Too bad this was just a freeway bridge and not a wash as i would have love to have seen it get washed down the Santa Cruz river.I still laugh at this today.

• Like 1

drink a lotta water this weekend if ur here!

We took a lot of bottled water with us . It was awesome out in az. Wish I could have stayed out there longer, but we had to cut the trip short and now I'm going thru texas and I don't like texas lol

Were back in humid georgia now. I have many pics to post up once I get my computer fixed, the phone has problems with pics lol. But the trip was awesome no problems except for an alt belt, I'm definately going to try to go back to az soon.