Silky's clutch - Finally fixed

NO that is Jeff Hinos(icehouse) old car he picked up in eastern Washington in a field. Got it running put a SR20 in it then sold it to Frank where is son Dillion is driveng it now. Its in the garage when not used and is in good hands but is a natural asperated KA pwrd car now.

Mine is close to it but more red with Rota RBs. I cant post photos and wont learn how to. Its has a Rising Sun hood. My beater is in my Avatr with the karate kid

at one time there were very close looking as Jeff had a Rising Sun hood also. but now has the autobahn rims and a spook type front spoiler. I stuck with the flex(dobi style) dam as my drive might break it.To make a spook dam look right one must really slam the car down

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Silky-

I liked listening your new Weber 38 38 set-up a week ago.  The engine response is very sharp and quick.  The complete re-install of engine and transmission is like cool music... I hope to get up your way again for the ride in the "new" Goon.

You said something about some necessary reworking of the exhaust system:  Your pictures have been a good thing; maybe a short video to hear your Goon won't fit with in your study load at L & C, even so, good Job man!