clean 620 on ebay

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about that bleach... I was tempted the moment I saw it. I just put it into perspective. For instance, he has a rebuilt EXTRA engine and tranny (cost upto $1200) so that makes the truck 3800 then there is a brand new hood and and fender ~300 inc shipping bringing it to 3500. The intakes run ~50 each on ebay factory tach I have seen run ~100 New weber carb ~300 so we are 2000 in parts so far... The truck seems to have a decent amount of stereo + radar detector in it. so well call that 400 (depending on the radar)... So, looks like 2600 for a very straight (looking) truck. That is if you used the buy it now price. Also seeing the engine being replaced ~40,000 miles ago means it SHOULDNT need to be redone. I would think about buying it for 3000 myself. but im debaiting it.

I would love to sell it to you bleach but that truck would likely stay how it is and I would use the parts that came with the truck on my truck. I dont much like std cabs but that one is very nice. You couldnt afford to buy my truck from me... no one could... well maybe someone but I doubt they are browsing these forums!

I think,according to my wife,I have you guys beat on the truck. I talked to her about after work today and she said, and some of you guys might want to come over and watch.....I CAN BUY IT!!!!!...when pigs fly out of her ASS.

Now that could make for some great beer drinking entertainment and we could for SURE be a big hit on youtube. SO you all might as well put your money away 'cause that baby is MINE...and everyone is welcome to one of the pigs...yukyuk...:)

hey my son said he wanted a pet pig for what reason i don't know.... so ill take one but you have to wash it first not trying to take a rank ass pig home :D... Maybe ill name him Bodydrop :rolleyes:

NONO shaggs...you come buy and,since you were the first to respond,you get the "Pig" of the litter...and you have to wash it yourself.

Seriously though...that is a pretty good deal on the truck. Maybe we can all go together...like a Co-op and buy it and...hmmmm a raffle at Canby.

100 tickets at 40 bucks each or something along that line. Anyone have enough discretionary money to pull it off?..buy it and raffle the truck!? Then sell the various parts and engine and etc...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.