Shelby 500

The owner said just under a thousand hp but all I could find was the Super Snake 'kit'. He said it was sent out and modified and some 'extras' so I'll just say 800-ish HP that's verified. I don't know anything about the radar jamming but it's supposed to have a sensor in all for corners and some freaky electronic jamming. I couldn't follow it because I simply have never heard of anything like it and had nothing to compare it to. Beats me. He was looking into nitrous too, but holy fuck it's insane enough... but again...acceleration is a high you develop a tolerance for and then you have to add more just to get off.

Sig worthy

...acceleration is a high you develop a tolerance for and then you have to add more just to get off.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He said it was some kind of radar jamming technology with four corner radar detectors in the bumpers (or something) and would scramble any police detector. It was integrated into the boost or speed sensor and came on any time you got carried away in the moment. I have no idea what this shit is about or even if there is such a thing. If you had the money, is there something that hi tech, and probably illegal, for jamming a police lazer radar thingie? 

A good friend of mine recently bought a 2013 WRX with all the bells and whistles, 2 days later he spent ALOT of money on a radar system that jams police radar and also communicates with other vehicles that employ the same system. It broadcasts where police and other radar systems are stationed, popping it up on an in dash screen. He'll get a warning I believe up to 10 miles away of an up coming radar system. It does a bunch more, but that was the main purpose that he got it.

fuck-the-police-16957.jpg

• Like 1

its like pressing the launch control button on the GTR, =$20,000 non warrantied tranny job.

People back then were doing it all wrong, it's obvious the people that f'd up there GTR's didn't let the car cool down properly. How would you expect a car to accelerate quick over and over and not expect something to break. People just expect a car to be perfect, they aren't but it's also because that bought GTRs knew nothing about a car. Back then 0-60 in 3.2 sec and now 0-60 in 2.7 sec without launch control that's fast lol!