Drive in event @ the Mission Tiki in Montclair

black240

Hey guys got a bitchin drive in event going on Saturday May 25 at 6pm. Its on fb, but i wanted to make sure i invited yall myself. heres the scoop:

So what are we doing? Meet before the showing, chill and check out the bitchin autos. The Tiki peoples (MISSION TIKI theater) will let us in before the rest of the public (If we do pull off enough attendance, we will actually be able to get the whole screen parking to ourselves!) Enjoy the movie in 3D! well not with glasses n stuff, but by being surrounded by cars that either rival or surpass those on the big screen!

NOTE: you're vehicle doesn't need to have a radio, some of the people joining in are taking their own portable radios. If you have a portable radio, feel free to bring it!

Stuff in the works:
Food Trucks
Raffles

Time: 6pm show car staging, 8:30pm Fast and the Furious 6 movie starts

Admission: $7 movie ticket per person, event if your showing your car! no stupid car registration fees
APwQOhNef6K.png
MISSION TIKI 10798 Ramona Ave Montclair, CA 91763

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/175670259248176/?fref=ts

Event email: driveinevent@gmail.com

heres a random video of my Z

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be cool! Is there pre sale tickets or is it reserved for this event? Got to represent the 909 lol

actually what we did it told the Mission Tiki peoples that we have about 100 cars showing up, so theyre letting us stage before the general public sooo theres no need for pre sale tickets. the screen itself can hold up to 300 cars, and im aiming to fill that thing up!!

Crap! My bf's parents are going to be here that weekend :sneaky:  Do post when you plan another one. I'd definitely like to go and bring my 210.

You have a back seat!! Bring the whole dang family.

really john lame ass movie o yeah i forget how old you are your from that silent movie era LOL. you can count me in i will be there  

Black and white but not silent you dick head..... :rofl:  :rofl:  And yes I have watched them all, and every one of them was lame..But the cars were cool just bad acting. When was the last time you drove a car with a 15 speed trans.

Black and white but not silent you dick head..... :rofl:  :rofl:  And yes I have watched them all, and every one of them was lame..But the cars were cool just bad acting. When was the last time you drove a car with a 15 speed trans.

:thumbup:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :thumbup:  

Is there gonna be food trucks?

guys! i wasnt able to get them. Make sure to bring food!!!

Also they want us to enter through the service entrance. Im waiting on an email with the specific directions. Im also thinking of having a meet spot before the drive in just to reduce the confusion. ill make sure to get back to yall asap

Maybe we could meet somewhere off 60fwy at fast food place so we can grab something to eat before going.

there are a few people doing that, but i HIGHLY suggest bringing food and water!! this events pretty long (6-11pm at least) so whatever you eat before probably wont last ya.