oh the horror

okay as some of you may have read i went to spokane to clean out 2 garages from a rental that sold(parents).So ihave about 4 510 worth of odds and ends so hit me up with the what u need may it be big or small i have all kinds of stuff from trim to to a l16 a few heads, headlite buckets ,back seat, 2 dr rear panels and so on and this stuff will be cheap i will keep what i think in need and the rest is up for grabs i will ship but u will pay for box and shipping. once i have the truck unloaded i will post some pics or a link to them and if you what to call u can try to reach me @ 360-423-7628 go ahead and ask for freaky the wife knows i am lol also i am in longview Washington. do be shy i realy want to help out the Ratsun world

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the earliest i have is a 70 sorry i have one trans not sure what its out of but i think its a 4 speed just pulled out a dash frame and harreness with heater controls and the vents a heater core 5 bolt flywheels the metal that goes on the dash lite buckets all the way around and a set of lites i have no idea what they came off of they are not flat one of the red sections sticks out a wagon maybe have taken pics yet iam half way threw the truck thank god:lol:

and a roof rack i set it on my dime it look like it would fit it is new never mounted.

this is what i got

dash with harness and gage surround 40.00

back seat top half okay 1 small hole bottom is jacked 10 must take both

back panels for 2 dr with ashtrays 1 is good the trim on the other broke 20.00

stock aircleaner 40.00

pair of window handels 5.00

steering wheel with round "z" and "DATSUN" horn center 25.00

13" stock hub caps 10.00

1 13x5 libre not bad shape 25.00

"Datsun" valve cover 20.00

trans mount 10.00

alt mounts 1 2 bolt type 1 drilled for long bolt 5.00

square port exhaust have 2 10.00 each

wiper motor 15.00

2dr back windows no hardware 40.00

head lite buckets 10.00 pair

i will ship buyer will pay for shipping all items are open to offers thanks for looking

will try to post some pics tonight

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.