Help fund my 510 project

Trying to raise some funds to get my car done for Canby..

Passenger fender. Ugly paint, but good fender that would be perfect with a little body work. $75

Trunk lid. Seen better days, but not rusted out, just ugly. $25

Pair of gray bucket seats out of a Honda. $20

Full wiring harness with fuse block from a '72. $100

Two sets of rear springs. Useful if you want to remove a coil or two and experiment. $25

Two sets of used rear spring isolators. Used, but useable. $20

Drivers door for 2 door. The outside handle is shaved, door is pretty straight. $25

A whole bunch of rear brake parts - drums, backing plates, shoes, etc. $20

Wagon rear end. I was told the axle bearings made noise and the diff was good. Never tested it. Diff can be put in a truck rear if you also swap the spider gears. $50

Pair of doors for 2 door. Good condition, not perfect, which is why I only want $75/ea or $100 for the pair.

Set of 4 13" steel wheels with old tires. These are perfect for wheeling a project car around, etc. $20/set

Sedan R160 open differential 3.90 gears $25

S12 V6 200sx 5 lug front struts. These are the best way to convert the front of your 510 to 5 lug. The 4 piston aluminum calipers from Z32 300ZX bolt on to these struts. They come with hubs and rotors, no calipers. $125

Complete S12 V6 200sx front suspension - crossmember, brakes, struts, sway bar, rack & pinion. Can be modified to fit a 510. $250

Set of 4 Momo 5 lug vintage 5 star wheels to fit above struts. No tires. Includes correct spare with tire. $200

Don't like the price? Make me an offer, I might take it!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.