Anyone need a good L-18?

Hi everyone, im new to this forum. Im so glad i found this site, this is awesome!

Anyway i have an l-18 out of my 71 pickup, someone hit my truck and ruined it (for now). I am moving east and i dont need the motor anymore. It was a good engine in a truck that i used to show, it ran fine and did not smoke. I had put a new timing chain in it when i got it which took care of that annoying noise they make it also has a Rebuilt distributor, alternator, new starter, Clutch and flywheel, webber carb, polished intake manifold and ceramic coated exhaust manifold. Nothing wrong runs fine, just dont need anymore. $500 obo call 503-961-5059 or send me a pm if you want to see some pics. Thanks for looking.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

give me say...$440 for it and i will drive it down to medford and meet you. I am only going to be here for another 3 weeks or so.

Do you have any 521 parts? I live in the ashland area and can't seem to get anything :(

Let me know if you need any parts for anything.

Northern CA... (if you were in the ashland/medford area....)

If you are looking for any 620 parts there is a yard in talent, oregon that has a two pretty clean 620s.

I really dont have any extra 521 parts to sell. I am trying to put my truck back together (the one in the picture) I mainly need front end pieces, bumpers trim ect.

Finally another north east ratsuner! Seriously there is only one other Ratsun guy in all of new england!

I live in Belchertown MA which is about 1.5 hours from Boston depending on traffic. And about 3 hrs from Kennebunk.

Do yourself a favor, and bring ALL of the datsun stuff you can with you! New England is a Datsun wasteland! I know of only one, possibly two, other 521's in all of new england.

Infact, though I know the last thing you would want to do after a long drive across country is make a detour (and you prolly won't be carting the engine from the west anyway), BUT, if you happen to be coming east on I90 through MA, w/ that motor and still want to sell it, let me know!

And welcome to the N. East!

I am trying to think of a way right now, to fit it into my 89 honda crx. I am actually going to school, but its likely when i get a job, it will be on the east coast. Then the 521 will follow. I could ship the motor to you? Do you have paypal?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.