520 GLASS

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey I appreciate the quick response! apparently you can get the front or the rear window moldings for $130 on new-datsun-parts.com... this should be a fun hunt for the glass!

I heard of a datsun graveyard in Tacoma or Lakewood somewhere I'm going to have to search that out!

Some say 521 glass works . Some say 521 glass doesn't work. I bought my f glass seal

For 520 on eBay it works .from American place in northwest rt 66 logo .

Shipping was fast. I bought a rear glass seal on eBay from the far east and its a little

cheap my glass guy said. Shipping took foorevvver but It works. Shipping was 40.00

and seal was 30.00 . I could find seller info if you want?

hey I appreciate the quick response! apparently you can get the front or the rear window moldings for $130 on new-datsun-parts.com... this should be a fun hunt for the glass!

I heard of a datsun graveyard in Tacoma or Lakewood somewhere I'm going to have to search that out!

I have 520/521 windshield gaskets for $120.00 shipped, or if you pick it up it's $105.00, they are a good quality gasket.

I have an early 1966 datsun 520, mine has the same windshield as the 521, I measured it.

You can't beat waynos price. I wish I had bought mine from you wayno.

I had already purchased on eBay when I learned he sold them.next time

There's a guy in Texas now selling r glass seals on eBay. Wayno can you get rear

Seal?

These seals/gaskets just don't sell fast, so I decided not to have the rear ones made, as that is what would have to be done, the windshield gaskets come pre-made.

I believe the NL320 rear window gasket would work for the 521 rear window, but again, I have to have them made, so they are $120.00 plus shipping which is more money than the windshield gasket, I will admit that I am not focused on selling them, I don't bump the threads TTT all the time.

I decided that selling gaskets isn't my thing, I am just not a salesman, so when I run out, I will likely be out of the gasket business.

• 1 month later...