35$ For a RHD AE86 Sprinter trueno from Japan in CALIFORNIA

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when this was done on hbz and the owners took off with everyones money... Was a real clever scam. Not saying this is, just makes reminds me of it.

How does anyone know that one of the organizers friends doesnt "win" the car or that the drawing is done fair and proper? 

• Like 1

That's a REALLY clever way to sell a car. Props for the idea and may the luckiest SOB win!

hehe thanks man.

I just hope the winner is at the show on may 4th, I want to see the look on his face. lol

Why isnt this for the Tekkamen in the background?!

As stated though, this is clever. 

lol a buddy in perris bought that. 

i need 35 dollars+ shipping price!!!! i freaking want it 

awesome

I remember when this was done on hbz and the owners took off with everyones money... Was a real clever scam. Not saying this is, just makes reminds me of it.

How does anyone know that one of the organizers friends doesnt "win" the car or that the drawing is done fair and proper? 

Come to the Show may 4th @ Long beach queen mary, I'll let you rock paper scissor somebody for it out of the fishbowl.

Bring your friends..Its free this year! (just pay for parking of course)

That was for the pinks car. They were talking about it in the hybridz chatroom and one of the mods saw that they were going to fix the raffle. The mods took over and got the car and handled the raffle themselves. But a lot of the parts that was donated for the car were missing. It was a fiasco, especially when they were on the pinks show.

Looking over Elvins content. The only times he posts are to sell a car. No real value to his posts. But then you could say about that about a lot of people. Maybe there should be a rule about minimum number of posts needed to post in classifieds, but not for me to decide.

• Like 1

Yep I remember, was a total fiasco. Prob why its still fresh in my mind lol. The car was a suck fest to begin with too. Real shame... 

So no answer on the question of how people know the drawing will be on the up and up? Not a fish bowl full of duds and one of your friends with the winning ticket? 
I dont trust any of these "raffles" where its multi forum via the web with no 3rd party involvement. Its too easy to small lots of people out of small sums of money through hopes and dreams. 

Again not saying this is a scam just that people who intent to give their money away should have these concerns and be asking these questions. Esp when the poster only comes to sell and has 11 posts. 

That was for the pinks car. They were talking about it in the hybridz chatroom and one of the mods saw that they were going to fix the raffle. The mods took over and got the car and handled the raffle themselves. But a lot of the parts that was donated for the car were missing. It was a fiasco, especially when they were on the pinks show.

Looking over Elvins content. The only times he posts are to sell a car. No real value to his posts. But then you could say about that about a lot of people. Maybe there should be a rule about minimum number of posts needed to post in classifieds, but not for me to decide.

No real value? his post? minimum?  

Where is all this coming from? Im not new to the site, lol thats for sure. I can have people vouch for me if you need me to?

We got the okay to do this by some pretty important people who run TORC Show at long beach queen mary.

As well as a few other people if legal action wants to take place, Our attorney will be present the day of the raffle.

We are Yamagin Corporation , We dont have time to Dick around..

If everything goes well.. I'll raffle this next = http://community.ratsun.net/topic/53941-84-nissan-skyline-dr30-4-door-in-socal-ca-title-7900/

. So no answer on the question of how people know the drawing will be on the up and up? Not a fish bowl full of duds and one of your friends with the winning ticket? 
I dont trust any of these "raffles" where its multi forum via the web with no 3rd party involvement. Its too easy to small lots of people out of small sums of money through hopes and dreams. 

Again not saying this is a scam just that people who intent to give their money away should have these concerns and be asking these questions. Esp when the poster only comes to sell and has 11 posts. 

Come to the show, Maybe you could help me think about a better idea if you do not like the whole fish bowl thing?
As i stated, I will pick anybody out of the audience to pull the number...if you want, Rock paper scissor for it with another random person you pick? I will not be pulling out the number... just incase you are wondering.

Hundreds of people will be at the show, we are thinking about even recording it so we can put it on you tube?

Oh sweet infant jesus...

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you aren't in attendance when this raffle takes place but you buy a raffle ticket?

Nothing, It'll be the same like if you were there, you win... and i call you in front of everyone on the phone (Perhaps on speaker and record it for a youtube video) 

Unless your talking about shipping? No thats not part of the raffle, You must provide your own shipping if you are out of state, thats FOR SURE.