Anyone have a 240zx Borg Warner T5?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that, I meant the 280zx. You mean the Driveshaft length, the flange and the cross member? Yes, it's tricky but it can be done. It sounds like you have some experince with this type of instalation? I like your avatar btw, very cool. -D

ice I went there but I couldnt find the car. So, if its there I didnt see it. My friend claims it was still there but I was on another mission and I was going to look afterwards but the yard damn near closed when we were done. peace.

Anthony needs one. :D ...or he needs to sell a car to me.

he got one bro, i sent u a txt a while back maybe wrong number?

he's been workin payin off debts, but im cleanin my buddys garage so i can swap trannys, he's gonna put some 16x7 konig watanabe knock offs on soon too! one thing im stumped on tho is the windows dont work now and the lights dont work either.. any ideas?

as for the rest of the stuff i think he's gonna take it to a performance shop here in town an have them do all the turbo stuff an maybe intercooler.. he not gonna mess with boost tho or nothin like that

other then that shes just been waiting patiently.. he's still drivin that silly little toyota we showed up in.. jesus!