WTB: 300zx turbo front hubs (87-89)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all 87 and 88 300zx turbo's do not have slip on rotors, Im pretty sure its only 89 turbos that have them. I am in the junk yard prob more than most people and have quit a few near me and been looking for a while for some.

I know, I've been on the hunt since last summer. I've even hit a couple yards in SoCal while I was down there. Didn't know about the 87 & 88's not being slip on, that is news to me. Figured it was worth a shot since someone posted the same thing in this section a few months back & got hooked up.

I had heard the same thing about 87-89 turbo all being slip on rotors. Along time ago I found one that had slip on rotors and I just took the slotted rotors, not the hubs that was years ago. I have came across a few 87 and 88 turbos but had bolt on rotors, so Im assuming its only 89 turbos that have them

Hmm, maybe the 87-88's you saw were NA's that were swapped?

I'm about ready to shave some of my 85' Z31 turbo hub off on the edges so I can slip a 280mm rotor over it. It will make the track even wider though. If I can get my hands on a slip-on pair of slip on hubs I will probably draw it up in CAD & have my Bro-in-law start machining the things.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.