with pics!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

are boob pics allowed or you tryin to ban me?

Never heard of anyone getting banned for boob pics..

They are everywhere here,but keep them to post-tits,dumb threads,Insomniacs,and your thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will do! I was just bein impatient and HAD to see it run. Shes gonna need some elbow grease and T.L.C. but I'll see that she gets it. so have I upgraded from d!(kless?

Patients is key thats how shit gets fucked up dude, take the proper saftey measuers. drain all fluids and replace with new, get that radiator cleaned or get a new one, new plugs and wires, check cap and rotor. shine this thing up and give us more oics man were all oic whores here

Now that is THE funniest thing I have seen on here in a looooooooong time!!!!

Use search function and search "POST-TITS". You will likey and prolly never see you again

I would, but im afraid i may hurt myself

what high desert are you located in?

so cal

Patients is key thats how shit gets fucked up dude, take the proper saftey measuers. drain all fluids and replace with new, get that radiator cleaned or get a new one, new plugs and wires, check cap and rotor. shine this thing up and give us more oics man were all oic whores here

what is oic?

youll prolly get plenty of lamer noob questions outta me...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

what is oic?

youll prolly get plenty of lamer noob questions outta me...

Skib(pretty sure it was skin,skip,skib) mispelled Pic, and oic has been an ongoing thing

Skib(pretty sure it was skin,skip,skib) mispelled Pic, and oic has been an ongoing thing

Actually it was a drunken skib and he miss keyed the O instead of the P in pics. Yes it's miss spelled but not like vic instead of pic he hit the wrong key as in pwned.