datsun b210 parts for sale

i have a datsun b210 1980  and i have several used parts for sale  i live in corpus christi  texas 78410.i have door panels ill sell for around $75 bucks for both there tan in color...i also will be selling my oem wheels and tires there 13 inches steelies with brand new dunlops...$250 for those the tires alone were 230...i also have a brand new mechanical fuel pump...was installed tho..so tech used $15.have other parts for sale to just ask ill let you know if i have it

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance at an A/C compressor bracket or a lower dash half?

i think i do have the ac bracket..give till the end of today i removed the bad ac compressor and hopefully i saved the bracket.....lower dash is gone.was deteriated beyond repair when i got it

Ummm got..... Rear brake light bezels? Or the front headlight bezel?

Clutch pedal assembly? Master and slave cylinder?

sry i do have those items but i will need those items since im still going to use the vehicle as a daily driver...just selling parts i dont need 

im not shure let me do a little diging and try to find out for you 

The '79 inside door panels have a different design then the '80, but I have a '79 door on my '80 and I used the '80 panel and it fits!

• 1 month later...

i do have the stock wheels with the aluminum d in the middle with brand new dunlop tires on them they are for sale very cheap porbaly 150 for all im just waiting one week for my new 195 45 15 to come in for my new drag dr 20 wheels

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.