clutch upgrade

ssnapz

A mechanic for 15 years? So you were considering yourself a mechanic when you were 15 years old? I love how everyone has to have a pissing match about who knows more here all the time. How ever long you been turning wrenches you obviously need to learn more about clutches. Take the advice people have been giving you for 3 pages now and dead this thread. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had the $300 to spend on a clutch I would, so I got the free one under warranty. I actually started turn wrenches at 7 I didn't get my first shop job until 16

If you didn't have the money to buy one and you were going to warranty out your shit Korean set for another junk but slightly different Korean set then why did you even bother to ask our opinion? Sell your truck and go put a wing on a Honda.

Actually I have the German made now, and asked opinions because I want better but didn't have the money yet so I warrantied the clutch so my truck runs untilI i can afford it. And you will never catch me in a wallmart honda, ill walk first.

If you didn't have the money to buy one and you were going to warranty out your shit Korean set for another junk but slightly different Korean set then why did you even bother to ask our opinion? Sell your truck and go put a wing on a Honda.

Because not everyone is rich like you seem to be. Way to be a douche! :sneaky:

• Like 1

Because not everyone is rich like you seem to be. Way to be a douche! :sneaky:

If I was rich I would buy and exedy and ship it to this kid to get him to shut the hell up.  :rofl:   But yes I do have an exedy clutch in both my rigs.   :thumbup: 

If I wasI rich I would buy and exedy and ship it to this kid to get him to shut the hell up.  :rofl:   But yes I do have an exdon't clutch in both my rigs.   :thumbup:

So you have more money in your clutches then i have in a rearend swap and repairing the rearend and replacing the clutch. Some people spend money cuase they dont know how to do

This is still going eh? lol 

Ya your right though. Lots of people spend money on shit clutches they have to tear it back out wasting their own and other peoples time because they dont know how to buy a good clutch the 1st time. A real shame... 

New clutch is in, maybe time to keep on keepin on. 

Actually I have the German made now, and asked opinions because I want better but didn't have the money yet so I warrantied the clutch so my truck runs untilI i can afford it. And you will never catch me in a wallmart honda, ill walk first.

15 years as a mechanic and you refer to them as "walmart honda" honda hate here aside, anyone saying that hondas are cheaper engineered than nissan is smokin something better than i am, or has plain old never built/worked on one. my si isnt remotely"walmart"its actually incredibly engineered and the parts are more expensive than for a 350z. hondas arent cheap cars, neither is reliability. dont dog on brands your ignorant about.

dog on the dickbags with moronic ebay lowering kits and 3 tier spoilers, those guys are the problem with hondas, not honda being the problem with those morons.

• Like 1

Ya very true, while in Japan I learned Honda is actually a much more prestigious company then Nissan. As a mech I already knew they were well engineered lol. 

Let this thread die though, big waste of time.