bought my goon tonight :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooooo,,,  you bought a giant wing ? 

Hey i have seen MAACO advertising their $299. paint job again lately ,, but not sure if it`s at all locations, or colors you can pick from,, FYI  we spent over $700. to paint a celica in our own garage a couple of months ago ..  the single stage paint we threw on was over $300. alone.

Sub in picture of sons car above is now removed because it is blown ,,, magnet fell off or something i don`t know.. Thank god cuz i had to wear earplugs when he drove me around.

• Like 1

No man they just spray a primer sealer on there that is compatable with the paints they are using,, and away they go... You throw a straight fender on that bitch and your good to go.

Leave the windows down and they will paint the interior for free.

Take it from someone who loves to paint cars but can`t do it for shit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, new paint almost always looks better than primer spots no matter how bad it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so i blew a head gasket, replaced it. set the timing all good, if its off, its 5 degrees retarded. put it all back together and now when i start it it runs at a very high rpm for like five seconds then dies. tried messing with the choke cause i hadnt had it hooked up before. it will keep running if i hold the flaps to a certain point. tried to wire it to right there but i couldnt get it lol. messed with the idle speed and junk but it still dies if i dont have the flaps at the right point or if i dont give it gas