PRICE DROP Rare Datsun 521 620 720 Pickup 6 Lug Pro Comp "Panasport" wheels for sale/trade

Okay guys, I've been thinking about this for awhile.  I don't like the way these stick out my fenders and I want something flush. Maybe on a trade, lemme know what you have. But what I'm mainly leaning towards is a partial trade with cash with some with better offset. . Yeah it's pricey, but try finding another set of these wheels. I get asked all the time if I want to sell these wheels as they are highly sought after for their close resemblance to Panasport wheels. I'm no wheel expert and I am too lazy to worry about polishing and cleaning and wheel upkeep. I'm more into other aspects of my truck.

Condition: Some rash, and some dings. Nothing that wheels restoration couldn't fix. One wheel is in pretty good shape and the rest have some blemishes/rash etc. I didn't take any close ups yet, but I will for sure be at the EAGLE ROCK event this weekend. The best case scenario would be for someone to show up with something that will fit my truck WITH decent tires and CASH and we can do a quick swap there. I also LOVE license plate frames, so if you are sitting on a pile of Datsun license plate frames, those are like cash to me. I really like the look of Chevy Blazer Rally wheels or something similar.

Tires: I'm keeping them so you don't need to know.

PM me and leave your number if you are really serious. Otherwise I might just ignore you. No offense, but I'm sure you guys understand..

NOTE: These pictures were taken an hour ago.

PRICE DROP $500 or lower with trade for Blazer Rally's- nigga need some tires too!

IMG_0398_zps0f8ea8b6.jpg

IMG_0575_zps8e7b1386.jpg

IMG_1344_zps810b6f97.jpg

IMG_1345_zpsf5487b5b.jpg

IMG_1346_zpsb85ace0e.jpg

IMG_1347_zps30e4fe95.jpg

IMG_1348_zps914422b6.jpg

IMG_1349_zps1f87c7b2.jpg

IMG_1350_zps47794b15.jpg

IMG_1351_zps325b7b56.jpg

IMG_1352_zps338cce86.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig em, theyed be sick on my pathfinder :rofl: idk if Iv got $800 layin around though

and the wheels on the pathy arnt that cool haha

Make an offer brotha. If just buying em outright, I'll need to find me a set of stockers to ride on in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/53198-tools-for-sale/

That has everything I'm trying to sell.

That's like $1200 worth of tools.

I also have another snap on ratchet.

I'd trade all of that if you're interested.

SOrry for my late response Janky. I've been getting so many jackoffs hitting me up and not following through that I gave up on Ratsun for a while. I don't even know how to use most of those tools, so I would really like to get cash or someone to come up with some Blazer Rallys so we can trade. Thank you though..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.