Lost My Title

I picked up my first Datsun in January from Kansas. Its a 1972 510. I have looked for one for the past three years and I was so happy to find this one even though its pretty much just a shell.  I would finally get to build my dream car.  Well when I finally got around to deciding to go get the car put in my name the title isn't where i thought I left it.  So I start to panic because the week prior we cleaned the house and rearranged furniture. I only assumed the worst.  It probably got thrown away somehow.  Despite my doubts I started looking everywhere.  And then again and again.  Still nowhere to be found, I start to lose hope and my mind.  It was a week of constant searching.  I finally contacted the guy I got the car from.  Well, he had never transfered the title into his name and he said "I think the guy I got it from moved to Alaska".  I'm thinking Alaska? I could trust you as much as I trust my closest friend, if you say the guy moved to Alaska I don't care who you are, that sounds kind of shady. (no offense Joe) What were the odds?  Anyway I remember typing in my year, make, model and color into google images and seeing a pic of it before Joe bought it.  So i went back to that page and found it again.  I went back to the source and it turns out it was from an old post on Ratsun.net.  He is still an active member.  I contacted him and now I have a new title on the way.  And I can't forget to say that he is moving to Alaska next month.  I'm sorry to ever doubt you Joe.  I thank god for Ratsun.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic