COULD USE Datsun 521 rubber hood bumpers

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

521, 410 and 411 all use the same type of hood "bumpers" if you mean the 4 units that position the hood alignment to the front fenders. Years ago they were NLA so I bought a 620 set of rubber bumpers and with a little creative trimming with a sharp XACTO knife trimmed enough to fit my 411.

If you are looking for bumpers on the front sheet metal, any good auto parts store has many bumper parts for gas doors etc. Also look in Home Depot for sliding patio door bumpers designed to limit travel and keep the door from battering the frame when opened "enthusiasticall" AKA by kids. One of them must be high enough the snub your hood and quiet down any rattle or squeek.

Happy hunting!

I was able to order 65158-A4500 from the friendly local neighborhood Datsun, er Nissan dealer, Gladstone Nissan.

Andrea, the parts counter person was very helpful, and also gave me a 20% discount for mentioning ratsun.community.net.

I was able to order 65158-A4500 from the friendly local neighborhood Datsun, er Nissan dealer, Gladstone Nissan.

Andrea, the parts counter person was very helpful, and also gave me a 20% discount for mentioning ratsun.community.net.

So that's the part number for the correct fitment? How much did they cost you? Thanks a million guys!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.