Datsun Stanza's PLA10 4dr KPLA10 2dr

Hello everyone.

My name is John and i'm from the country of the Olympian gods ;) Greece.

I'd like to introduce my cars to you so that everyone can see that even with low budget and in a country with an unbelievable economic crisis good things still happen.

Some words now for the cars and after that let the pictures talk

The PLA10 4dr originaly have been bought with a a15 motor and h145 rear axle. It was restored to the ground and swaped to 160 j sss including the l16 motor 5 speed dogleg gearbox and h165 rear axle. The engine has some good things such as electronic ignition kent camshaft ported and polished head custom exhaust header dual dellortos 40's 1mm oversized flat top pistons from l24 to increase compression and polished and balanced crank at 12000 rpms. It's sitting all poly bushes all arround with bilstein absorbers (front coilover) and it stops with 4pot calipers by ap lockheed in front (they suit in 13'' rims) and disc brakes from silvia s110 in the rear.

The KPLA10 is a drift project that i decided to begin and finish alone only with the help of my father who is my mentor as well. I already bought the front end from an s13 with a red top sr20det and the rear axle from a toyota hilux with lsd. It's still in the metal work as it's hard for me to find time to work on it cause of my main job which has nothing to do with cars ;(

So enough with the words let the pictures talk

Any comments that has to do with further improvements or things to do will be apreciated.

Cheers

John Lazaris

DSCN0893.jpg

DSCN0894.jpg

DSCN0895.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0908.jpg

DSCN0910.jpg

DSCN0803.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0812.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0337.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0369.jpg

DSCN0373.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them :)

Coupe is following

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That garage is awesome!!! . :cool: .. it looks like an entry for a buisness, or someone's downstairs living room . it doesn't look like a garage at all :lol: . tile floors?

.... Nice work on the cars though .... looked like fun ... . putting it back together is always less fun .. :rofl:

This is not a garage. :P it's just under my house and we used to rent it for business but now with the economic crisis it's unrented. So i decided to make it my garage :P .