620 Door Seals

ghammer

I don't know if anyone else has been lucky enough to stumble across this.....I found new aftermarket door seals for sale at Autozone auto parts. They were $79.55 + tax and free shipping. That was $86.09 delivered to my door, since they don't carry them in the stores. These are the nicer ones that are one piece molded with the push pins! I was able to buy these $30 cheaper than the manufacturer sells them on their website. Just a little info for anyone that is looking for some really nice door seals. I'll post a pic tomorrow.  :thumbup:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, thought I put the part number in there, LM 130, made by Metro Moulded Parts. Yes, molded corners. I'll try to remember to take pics tomorrow.....running around 100 mph trying to get my truck done.

Thanks for the pic ghammer, looks nice.  :thumbup:

route 66, they don't have them in their ebay store but they can get them. Made by precisio

are the corners molded or just 45 degree cut and then glued ? Thanks

Yeah, corners are molded. Damn rock auto....could have saved $20! Every little bit helps, since i've spent way more than I initially figured on spending. Just like every other project. LOL!

Yeah, corners are molded. Damn rock auto....could have saved $20! Every little bit helps, since i've spent way more than I initially figured on spending. Just like every other project. LOL!

Know exactly how you feel!  Off topic but what did you use to line the floor of you 620?