Bonehead questions...

KFD

That 225 is an unbeatable motor. Moparfreak, as far as the Imperial rears...STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM!!! Lines, pads, rotors, all made out of the same material: inobtanium. I had a hell of a time finding said items when I put them on the dodge...What a PITA that was!!!:D

Sooo...Anybody know how much tomfoolery is required to get the pathfinder backing plates on the 620 rear?

KFD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I got another one... I was looking at an older pathfinder in traffic, and I saw REAR DISCS!!! So I do some searching on here, and find that the pathy is wider (even more than the hardbody), and a four-link rear at that. So, my question is what needs to be done to adapt the Pathfinder rear caliper brackets to fit the 620 rear? I realize that beebani makes those rear brackets, but being the scrounger I am (and also put '76 imperial rear discs on my '58 dodge --MOPARVWFREAK, have you ever seen those before!?), and the fact that I have done a rear swap using all factory stuff before, I am familiar with going that route. I am still down for beebani's brackets, I just need the 620 and titans!

Here is another of Faith for you guys!

2212652164_601aa327f1.jpg

Later

KFD

Man, how is this chick's back holding up?!