520 windsheild seal wanted

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to find a starter . the trucks starter is missing .the last owner said he lost the crank start.

I never owned a car with a crank start before.ha ha I think Im in for a long trip .

I looked on ebay for a starter . ebay states that a l209 starter would work but nose cone

wont fit in bell housing. but starter could be wrong in box because the last one they sent was

a gear reduction starter from somthing else with no nose cone. ant ideas or info about

starter interchange of these datsuns so I can maybe find one in the mountains of az.

thanks for windsheild seal info . great

Im trying to find a starter . the trucks starter is missing .the last owner said he lost the crank start.

I never owned a car with a crank start before.ha ha I think Im in for a long trip .

I looked on ebay for a starter . ebay states that a l209 starter would work but nose cone

wont fit in bell housing. but starter could be wrong in box because the last one they sent was

a gear reduction starter from somthing else with no nose cone. ant ideas or info about

starter interchange of these datsuns so I can maybe find one in the mountains of az.

thanks for windsheild seal info . great

Do you have your old starter, have it rebuilt.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.